THE DEVELOPMENT CONCEPT
Gone Fish Inn is Alberta’s foremost Fractional Interval Interest Lakefront Vacation Cottage Rental Resort.
Whether you are looking for a year-round lifestyle community, or a worry- free
recreational experience, the Gone Fish Inn is truly an amenity community resort of the future.
This scenic 18-acre property’s development concept was created with the following criteria,
setting a new standard in Luxury Lakeside Cottage Lifestyle.
- Design a sustainable and lifestyle-oriented lakefront resort community;
- Foster human interaction through a focus on pride of ownership ;
- Preserve & enhance natural habitat for people to connect to Nature;
- Create cottages that owners can enjoy throughout all phases of life.
YOUTH - MATURITY - RETIREMENT
- Cottage Resort – Chalets and Vaulted 2 Stories / Amenities Centre and Auxiliary Areas.
- ¼ Mile Shoreline Park –Beach and Viewing areas / Environmental Stewardship.
- Water Activities – Boating, Fishing, Water Skiing, Tubing, Wake Boarding.
- Winter Activities – Ice Fishing, Snowmobiling, Quading, Relaxing.
- Active Healthy Lifestyle – Walking Paths, Swimming, Exercise Fitness Areas.
- Natural Buildings – Wood, Stone Interiors and Exteriors.
- Gated Community – Privacy and Security, On Site Management.
- Desirable Cottages
- Main Pier
- ¼ Mile Waterfront Park
- Private Beach
- Amenities Centre
- Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna
- Health & Fitness Centre
- Nature Trails
- Rental Program
- On Site Management
- Carefree Ownership